Happy New Year everyone!
What better way to ring in 2013 than to refer you to 100 ways to use photography in your classroom (or at home)!
The list is published by Scholastic, and provides ideas that range from Pre-K to 12th grade.
Here’s a sample of the list:
- Take photos or videos of field trips.
- Take photos or videos illustrating vocabulary words.
- Take photos or videos of plant growth.
- Take photos or videos of community.
- Use photos for seating charts.
- Take photos to illustrate stories or poems.
- Take photos or videos for illustrating emotions.
- Take photos or videos of classroom pet.
- Take photos to prompt creative writing.
- Take photos of learning centers for a choice chart.
Check out the full list on Scholastic’s web site.